Pumpkin Fest Food Truck Vendor
The Annual Great Highwood Pumpkin Festival is back! The largest fall festival on Chicago’s North Shore will benefit Make-A-Wish Illinois and will feature a family fun area, live music, amusement rides, a 5K Superhero Run, unlimited pumpkin carving, food and drinks, the grand lighting of the pumpkin wall each night and more. The Great Highwood Pumpkin Festival has something for everyone.
Now you can you can market and sell your product to this very large, exclusive, affluent audience throughout the weekend by becoming a vendor of the 7th Annual Great Highwood Pumpkin Festival!
Please fill out and submit the attached Vendor Application forms to be considered for this year’s festival
KEY RULES & REGULATIONS: Key rules & regulations, as well as other vital information, will be discussed at a vendor meeting held prior the festival. This meeting is MANDATORY for each participant’s key contact person. It will be held in downtown Highwood.
- Participants may not sell beverages of any kind.
- Food Trucks will not be permitted to enter/leave festival during festival hours.
- Participants will be assigned their vendor space.
- Vendor spaces will be strictly enforced.
- There will be no changes to pre-assigned vendor spaces.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own electrical cords, lighting & heat source.
- Additional electric will be provided at a rate of $50 per additional 20 amps.
- Only items such as crafts, art, candy, pastries and any pumpkin related products will be considered for vendor spaces. Items such as windows, siding, insurance, etc. will only be considered on a sponsor level.
INCLUDED IN COST OF PARTICIPATING
- Designated truck space
- Basic Electrical Power with 20 Amps Usage
All food purveyors who will be preparing food onsite or providing samples will be required to have a Lake County Health Temporary Food Service Permit. Please visit www.LakeCountyil.gov for additional information.